Updated 5/28/2020: We will be resuming limited in person services beginning 5/31/2020. Please read the following guidelines for information about some changes to the format of our services.
1. The church will be open for all regular service times:
- Sunday morning – 10:45am
- Sunday evening – 6:00pm
- Wednesday night – 7:00pm
Note: We will not have Sunday School until a later date. The church nursery will only be available for a parent to tend to their child as needed and they should return to the main auditorium directly following.
Arrival and Seating:
- Upon arrival, someone from the Usher Team will meet you and your family at the main entrance to assist with seating.
- Please use sanitizer as you come through the foyer into the church auditorium.
- Seating will be by individual or family (parents are to keep their children with them).
- Pews will be skipped in between seating and to the best of our ability we will alternate seating families on the wall and aisle sides of the pews.
- We will dismiss the church by row allowing everyone to exit the building while remaining safely distanced.
- Masks may be worn at all times; however, the church will not be issuing masks to those attending. You will need to bring your own mask.
- Offering plates will not be passed. We will have them in a designated location so everyone can still give while they are at church.
- We will not have fellowshipping time during the song service.
- We ask that you remain in the main auditorium unless there is a specific reason to go into another part of the building.
- Restrooms will be available if needed.
- JR Church will continue during our 10:45am service. All JR’s should sit with their families until dismissed to go to the lower building. All JR Church workers have been trained to keep the children safely distanced.
- We will not have PeeWee church during the 10:45am service. All Children under JR’s need to remain in the church auditorium with their parents.
Symptoms of Sickness:
- If you and/or anyone in your immediate family (household) have a fever, we are asking everyone in the family to stay home until the fever is gone and you have verified no one else has any fever.
- If you feel sick in any way, we are asking you to stay home until you are having no signs/symptoms of sickness.
As we continue through this new journey and attempt to keep our church family and visitors safe, I would like to personally ask you to pray for us and have patience with us. If you would like to ask a question or make a comment, please talk directly with Pastor Pinkston.